Monday, 3 October 2011

tiger asics australia-[ Turn ] I want you, but I do not think people


I want you, but you do not think I people the cold season is not particularly easy to feel despair? Particularly easy or just give up hope? I think of you, I do not want to write your name, because that would make me more pain. Four years, four years ago, I remember everything, but you forget all the cruel, not say that is a long process of forgetting it? Do not you forget the process is too short paul smith slippers, but I forget the process is too long? You remember two years ago, the commitment? You say: If we had to separate, then we are waiting for four years, four years later if you do not have a girlfriend, I do not have a boyfriend, we will also continue together. So a word, I gave you four years, I have been in my heart four years after the fantasy that you have with your promise to give me happiness. In fact I know I should not expect you will remember, and you even just a difference of 7 days of your birthday I have forgotten, how will I remember you said to me, then? Separate day, you say we do not a world of people, should not be together. How old-fashioned word, although I made separately, across the telephone line, or to blame the tears flow out. That was my first time as a boy in tears. Later entrance, I think we will forever separate, since no intersection. But do not know things get, I actually at a friend's farewell dinner will see you, my heart is still as fast as when you first saw, I think what you will say to me, has been quietly waiting, You want me a drink for you, that's so natural tiger asics australia, as if we did not separate, I after all not a very relaxed person, said bitterly, said, Over the summer asics gel stratus, on my third year, accidents in the tutorial of the crowd saw you, I have the courage to ask you why, but every time secretly calisthenics see you, so I am very satisfied, you may never know that I was accompanied by your shadow had finished my third year.

No comments:

Post a Comment