Friday, 28 October 2011

paul smith sales-A monthly salary of 8,000 taxi drivers on my MBA program

(Transfer) a monthly salary of 8,000 taxi drivers on my MBA program
Now that's money: salary 8000 taxi driver taught me a lesson
shocked driver to do this I am afraid CSI line.
This fork driver too strong, the amount of friends to do business with a good look. . .
I rush to the airport from the Xujiahui, so hurry over a meeting, before the search in the taxi, Metro Building. I found a popular, very professional Cheap herve leger, straight parked in front of me. This stop, so I have followed this story deeply shocked, as a vivid case of MBA courses. In order to be faithful to the original intent of this taxi driver, I try to repeat from memory the words of his original.
Metro Building in front of my pocket twice, finally I see you! came out from the office, and certainly does not go nearly ~~~it.
I am surprised a moment, suddenly very interested in some 34.5 yuan ... ...
is 34.5 yuan? I hit the car for 10 years, first time I heard a taxi driver so computing costs. Drivers before and I said, the cost of 0.3 yuan per kilometer, the other day how much to pay and the like.
average time between Kongshi 7 minutes if starting up a, 10, probably for 10 minutes. That is $ 10 for each guest to spend 17 minutes the cost is 9.8 yuan. does not make money ah! if done Pudong, Hangzhou, Qingpu's guests are eating, the guests do not even $ 10 are not really bite, sprinkle some MSG can only be regarded. The master does not really sound like taxi drivers, to like one costing division. It seems way to the airport but also to learn new things.
said, do not know.
How can dead people? the second floor who died today, tomorrow, a third floor and died from out of the hospital are usually there will be a feeling of rebirth, the idea of ​​the meaning of life ray ban glasses, health was the most important day of the said: go to Qingpu. bat an eye, you said he would taxi to the People's Square, and then do Qingpu line? definitely not!
wore velvet shirt, men's down jacket outside, holding a laptop bag, I see a person as long as three seconds, I did not hesitate to stop in front of this man and this man on the bus, said: Yan'an Elevated North-South Elevated ~ ~ ~ not that the back could not help but ask, Why do you hesitate to open in front of me? in front of two people, they do want the car, I grab them embarrassed and I said, noon time, there is one point of the ten minutes. the girl slipped out at noon to buy things, estimated the company close; that men and women are tourists, not get something, do not go very far; you are out of work for , holding a laptop bag, a look that is official. but this time out, estimates should not be close. the man said, you're right, to Baoshan. pajamas people may go very far? you may go to the airport? airport will not let her into the ah. I heard the more interesting.
see, the problem lies. are to Tianlin it? they said, Nandan Road, in a bus terminal, we are here to take a bus from Pudong, then ride to the Tianlin and I suddenly realized, such as you see we had the road open , no office, no hotels, no nothing, only the bus stop, standing here, most of them are just hailed under the bus, and then select the shortest path hit a car in here hailed the customer usually no more than 15 yuan.
murder your whole family. to use the knowledge to arm themselves. a person can acquire knowledge to become wise man, a wise man to learn the knowledge can be turned into a very intelligent person. a very intelligent person to learn the knowledge, can become a genius . You always take the experience you have, you then take the 50, you go by my method paul smith sales, such as odometer 50, I will turn the table you just like to 50 faster, and more on me. by you so go to 50 minutes, I walk with you so as long as 25 minutes. Finally, by the way I walk, to walk four kilometers, fast for 25 minutes, I received only 50. passengers are happy, save 10 yuan money around four kilometers to me is more than one oil money, money I buy the equivalent of using more than 1 yuan for 25 minutes. I just said, my one-hour cost of 34.5, more cost-effective I ah! - 3 drivers, one in a month to get the 8000. I was it the middle of a 2-3 person. and very stable, basically no major fluctuations. So far, I have more admiration for the taxi driver.
more than money.
After the child is very modern high-rise buildings, although can not afford, but you can appreciate the vision to enjoy. drove to the airport, watching both sides of the green, winter white, so beautiful ah. take a look at the odometer, 100 more, even more beautiful! as work each has her beautiful place, we know from experience this beautiful work. made three different departments of the department manager. Later, I quit a month on 3,5 thousand, boring. to take the initiative to do the driver. I want to be a happy driver. ha ha ha ha. I left a business card, said: , you say how long, how much money I'll pay you. give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment