Evening and a few friends out to eat, a total of four people, three other friends are drinking, because I do not drink it just to eat some food, and slowly talk to them. We sat down for a moment in time, recently a family of three, a woman holding a child about two years old. I just do opposite, just beginning to see a flat they found a quiet place to sit a la carte, I felt that perhaps this is the kind of life he has been looking forward to, really very happy, it makes happy, people aspire to, as a man, which is expected home.
friends, drinking wine, chatting things work, because they often will be the local dialect, I did not move, so he self-serving to say a few words when he can understand when, or just take a look , many children running around in the lobby. Opposite do not know when a talent that has come up, attention is attendant to give them exchange a little temporary position, but the edge in my direction. This time I found that a woman has her child, and from time to time to feed the children something. Had nothing, but when I looked at it seems, found themselves eating more slowly the woman, and take their food is not very convenient, because the child in his arms is not honest. But the next man, but just keep eating, I carefully looked for a moment staring at the man has always been his big mouth big mouth to take their food to eat, and then half an hour in the process, since that is the way Guzi to eating, the woman is very demanding of each folder one dish, each folder would like some food into his dish, it is necessary to first hold it effortlessly into the children. In this way, it is estimated that women will not endured many things, that man would just keep eating as you can see basically eat almost the dishes, but also cold. Eat this herve leger clothing, I basically eat, and friends in the drink, which I watched while waiting for the family.
man picked up the napkin, it is skillfully hand rub several times, and then said something to a woman, a woman took the child to him. Note that paul smith underwear, before that, in addition to dish up a few words before they speak, in the process of eating, man has been slowly eating at self-serving, there is no word between them. This process is my friend two bottles of wine drinking time.
woman began to eat up big mouth, but the food already cold, needless to say, basically you can see the fish bones and the rest is a little bit of meat, other meat dishes are basically nothing, and not called obviously a green vegetable, some left, the woman on the way to collect the use chopsticks, get your own plate. There is also a large bowl, soup should be, put some rice inside a woman fetched a bubble, and the long cold. I thought to myself, so my wife ...
thought two people for a meal and child care, women may be virtuous and to understand it, distressed her husband, was very envious of other people have such a wife. However, at this time, more clearly heard the man say the word:
hurry you can not eat it?
woman did not say anything, still eating those
this time, friends, drank some beer, I say look at the table to drink, you can go. Basically, my friend, when I go to pay another man went. I found a woman holding a child to eat the last meal, then we are waiting to pay at the time, a woman holding a child out of the door. At this time, I have a urge to go out and the woman say a word.
looking across the windows of the back, I think, is really a rare tolerance of the virtuous wife know!
friend first bought one, because some drunk a person, we will slowly go out, this is a man that has bought another one, basically the same with us out of the lobby. We went in the car next to the brisk walking and found the man started the motorcycle, with a woman left. May be because women have been strange to eat when I stare at them to see reason, she left still with a strange eyes looked at me hard. At that time, I really want to leave her past and say a word. Do not know why, why there is so an impulse. But my heart like, do not let people see who he has been mistaken for predators, like addition, some may feel abrupt. So knowing that their motorcycle starts to leave paul by paul smith, I did not say that sentence: you should marry a man will give you their food.
Yes, man, whether you have the money, regardless of whether you can often take your lover out of the luxurious meal, whether in the home is on the outside, regardless of whether children in trouble around, remember, you wife clip a dish.
No comments:
Post a Comment