Sunday, 30 October 2011
asics gel 3020-You people are very Diao ` Bobai
buddy , where are you ah ``?
certain cloud : the amount of Bobai people < Mandarin is not Baozhun >!
; Bobai people ` ? Bobai in which corner of the ` ~?
I rely on, you do not know where Bobai ` ! said it did not stay there ~ ? < install Diao >
not ~ burberry rainboots!
I do not blame you ' asics wholesale! < horn >
What time do you start Chu Laihun the ;?
ten years ' ! from the beginning I was fourteen years old ` asics gel 3020!
wow you must be a great ` `` boss , I decided to mix up with you `!
is it ~ ? However, ` Oh my little brother a lot of care you do not be afraid to `!
nothing to eat and drink prostitute ` boss see , I see a drag on the line ' .. your ..
not good , there is FUTURE !
boss ` ` wait where are you ?
can go `` boss `` I have no money before the plane ~ ~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment