1 I want to know how you like it? Is to pull your bedroom, turn off the lights, curtains crazy to you by the bed. . Then gasping to you. . You say: hut, sleeping grass, still no sign of you, my heart almost broke! ! Ye will be able to raise such a large pig lost it?
3. you sneak into my room, on my bed, told me to play hide and seek, I sleep for you, I am crazy for you, I know you love me, want to kiss me, but also bite me .... damn mosquitoes, a slap shot dead you!
4, remember? That day I saw you in the park, sit in the sun a good lazy ocean baa uncomfortable, I asked you why, you mysterious smile:
5, night, has been deep, I woke up because I thought of you, why do you always late at night when I quietly Xiangbao you leave me? I really need to You! I loved the pillow where you go out and do!
6. This may be the last time I give you a text message, I hesitated to tell you, I have to go to Beijing, tickets are bought, and I have no idea paul smith t shirt, really! Hu said he was quit, so I went to the chairman Oh!
7. and I kissed each of the mouth, will be rid of me asics running shoes, maybe you will think I am too harsh, in fact, I am reluctant to kiss the Verge, feeling really very fragrant, what else can I do, eating snail is such thing!
8. I hope you and I do some big business cooperation, we will worry about food or drink, but also travel around the world, I would like your charm you will earn more than I more, promise me? Go begging to go. .
9. a big crowd, as you resist, you seem to not mind the expression, made me dull, I can not let you indifferent to their minds, but I unable to extricate themselves, and now I want you to to understand. . . You are stepping on my foot it!
10. morning you gently approached my bed, affectionately kissed my face, your eyes that Shensui always watching me, I can not refuse you. . Your hand to pull the pull: like going to the toilet, you put in your mouth taste: it really was going to the toilet, suddenly you a lot of noises: Fortunately, not step on-_-!
12. I told my mom, I love you, I want you to go to my house, day and night to accompany me. Did you know? Contacts through these days, I find I can no longer do without you! Really! Can my mother refused, she said fiercely: As the saying goes,
14. today you woke up the pillow lay a mosquito, next to a suicide note: the world, ah Lord, please forgive him, I was suicide! ye have not seen you change a cell phone? People monsters take phone messages to see it!
16. be abandoned? Humiliation? Homeless? Even though the world despise you, ignore you paul smith shirt, at least we - Animal Protection Society.
17. pigs and dogs are animals, the country's jailer. SMS of the day caught a man named uninvited guest, to be imprisoned, escaped text message the next day, the warden inquiries, dog grumbled: nHZ! HS OM Pinyin do you know? You also have a limit right stupid! The phone upside down to see. . .
19. I heard tonight to see the meteor shower, a large pig seat, then there will be a big pig flew from the sky, but unfortunately I can not see going to bed, you like, so many people to see for you to fly!
20. toad pursuit of Swan, Swan: If I so long as you, I would have had to die. Toad against: the pig alive and well yet. Pig heard wronged: I just read text messages, I provoke anyone? !
21. One day I said you are a pig, you are angry and said: I am a pig strange. Since then, I'll call you pig strange. One day you finally could not resist, in front of witnesses shouted: I am not a pig strange! I suddenly silent ...
22. Yesterday I read that your model of mobile phone radiation with particularly large, shocked me, was about to inform you, they see less than that of the IQ 50 people does not work, which I was assured, you do not have to worry about, and continue to use it ...
23. no matter how high the day, deep sea, wind and more hard, foot long, fire more than hot, cold and more cold .... I just want to tell you: These are related to your business!
24. you know how I particularly remember you? Year in kindergarten when the teacher said bed-wetting time penalty of $ 5 second penalty $ 6, three penalty seven yuan .... you actually stand up and ask how much monthly? !
25. Songkran, we bless each other, splashing water. You have shouted: Mom, what bastard throwing me? ! Others advise you: you pour you a blessing. You shouted: also reasonable, I think you 3, 4 I would like to wish you happy every day, 5 I am bored, 6, 3 is false.
27. sigh woman: no less than beautiful kitchen, the kitchen is not gentle, gentle not assertive, strong-minded not feminine, feminine spend money, not spend money is not the fashion, fashion is not assured, rest assured can not see!
27. 6 met 9, said: walking the walk Well, practice what it upside down; 0 8 met, said: fat fat but also on what the Department waistband; 7 met 2 said: OK, do not kneel , and then kneel I will not marry you.
No comments:
Post a Comment