Long memories of the previous mark
every bits and pieces , reminiscent of the innocence paul and smith, reminiscent of the dream ...... like watching waves hammering the traces left coast ......
I treasure memories of marks on the same waves as the sea treasures . Otherwise, why traces of waves every sea is always eager to take away .....
I think I understand the sea , because the we are oakley replacement lenses, with the same emotion to memories, memories of the past and the future ......
past perhaps this emotion is joy perhaps this feeling is sadness paul smith belt, perhaps this emotion is passion , tenderness ...... perhaps this feeling is not , it can not be verbal , but can not express , only with the heart ...... perhaps it should be a wonderful happy wonderland , with their own clear sky , with their own blue ocean , but can not hear or see only the divine will ......
worry about a bird flying in the sky again , stray gorgeous bloom again , not others, only for their own ......
No comments:
Post a Comment