Ogawa: I through 2010
Qingchuan: I 2011 through
Ogawa: I was involved in the tiger-shaped pendant and treasures time tunnel
Qingchuan: I am because of the strength into the 9 Star Lianzhu time tunnel
Ogawa: I bring a cell phone, I do own a generator, and finally the phone in my dealings with Yu Shu played a major role
Qingchuan: I brought a MP4, but one to no electricity, and then throw it away
Ogawa: I crossed into China's first feudal dynasty, the Qin Dynasty
Qingchuan: I crossed into China's last feudal dynasty, the Qing Dynasty
Ogawa: My brother and my father is the study of antique
Qingchuan: My boyfriend is selling antiques
Ogawa: and I called through the Gaoyao
Qingchuan: called before me through the good Princess (do not know the specific name)
Ogawa: I know the first person to Qin Xiang Yu
Qingchuan: I understand the Qing Dynasty was the first person Prince
Ogawa: I was the one to kill soldiers, but eventually ran away
Qingchuan: I was forced to marry, was the eighth son saved
Ogawa: There are four women in the Qin Dynasty fell in love with my woman, Yu Shu, Lu Zhi, Lu Su, Satsuki
Qingchuan: There are four men in the Qing dynasty fell in love with me male, eighth son, Si Age, Prince, Gu Xiaochun
Ogawa: I like Yu Shu love at first sight
Qingchuan: I soon fell in love with the eighth son
Ogawa: Lu Su to save me the expense of their own (too sad a)
Qingchuan: Prince to save the life I have been cases of people into the government (quite innocent)
Ogawa: Penpower general impression that I was his younger brother Meng Yi
Qingchuan: Prince mistakenly thought I was fairy, he called me Xiangu
Ogawa: Gaoyao my best friend turned into my greatest enemy
Qingchuan: My best friend has betrayed me last makeup
Ogawa: I am in this justice, and gradually grow into the first Qin General Meng Yi Reggie
Qingchuan: I would have justice, but has been bullied, but fortunately there are several princes to protect me, finally, I made eight Princess
Ogawa: This minister struggled sunglasses ray ban, eunuch intrigue
Stereotype: This Li Age struggled, concubines infighting
Ogawa: I love Satsuki paul smith underwear, and finally married my good brother, Xiang Yu, as his Concubine
Qingchuan: Si Age last love my sisters married my makeup, as the Queen
Ogawa: Lu Zhi had loved me, but in the end causing me to separate the 2,000 years with Yu Shu
Qingchuan: Si Age would have to kill me, but eventually fell in love with me
Ogawa: Gaoyao because of the temptation by the status and rights of victims of bullying everywhere, and finally twisted character, into a big traitor Gao
Qingchuan: makeup, because love frustration, suicide attempts, the last character is also distorted into a four-Princess
Ogawa: My two sworn brothers, Xiang Yu and Liu Bang finally become the enemy, and finally won Liu, Xiang Yu Wujiang Suicide
Qingchuan: I love the three princes, has a bad relationship, and finally Si Age Dangshanghuangdi burberry mens, Prince Edward was framed, cases of people into the House, the eighth son is almost killed (with history a bit different) < / p>
Ogawa: I would like to change history, but I did not change
Qingchuan: I also want to change history, but the good Princess told me once to change the history of unpredictable consequences
Ogawa: I eat a longevity drug, to live one day at a modern
Qingchuan: I am using the original method, through the back
Ogawa: Finally, I finally met with Yu Shu, but not long separated the yin and yang (crying), (the default script I live much longer, that the longevity drug ineffective)
Qingchuan: I thought I never see the eighth son of the (sad), but not long separated, he came across (he is also involved in the time tunnel)
Ogawa: Here I met Gao Hu Hai seek help toward the usurper, Banquet, Chu and Han hegemony and many other historical events
Qingchuan: I met nine sons in the entropy wins in the history of the event
Ogawa: I used a lot in the Qin Dynasty of modern knowledge, such as leverage, generators, pulleys, collecting dew, etc.
Qingchuan: I use a wheelchair in the Qing Dynasty, ice, and various herbs, etc.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Ogawa: This first talk so much, goodbye pork po
Qingchuan: Well, goodbye dishes teeth
(Paladin 3)
No comments:
Post a Comment