1, after breaking up thoughts not called miss, called Fanjian
2, the goods have expiration dates, when people look tired. You are in me, when can Niubi
3, small birds, can it really play the whole sky
4, not obsessed brother, sister in law is the legend
5, I could not help my life by the day, the day I want to destroy my off days
6, the world's most useless thing is that pay slips, looked angry, the backside is too small.
7, only a single talent and genius, Therefore, talent is fine, but genius is always a little two.
8, if you tolerate me, shows not your mind too small, is my personality is too great.
9, I am sorry you caught, how do you have the nerve to steal it?
10, I have this heart-breaking, holding out with like dumplings.
11, or a good mix of ancient, can be cut off when the civil servants.
12, since mental illness, my spirit was much better!
13, the largest cup of life: old age and a bald hero.
14, the so-called beauty, cosmetics, mostly slaves.
15, not because we two are the holidays, when the section you put me through.
16.
17. travel is tired from their own place to stay tired of other people to stay where to go.
18, not a lonely, who is with me.
19, can be take away the love, then it's no love.
20, which allows youth to be called the era of extravagance
21, do have a conscience of men, women looking for a temperament.
22, I am nostalgic because I do not see the future.
23, not afraid to drink dichlorvos, afraid of many openings there are surprises and enjoying a bottle!
14, something Ben subject directly, do not take your ignorance, challenge my blacklist.
15, said that silence is golden. is silent for a long time there will be a lot of gold ah?
16 paul smith tie, humble surface, cover the inner metamorphosis.
17, the tears that you mailed to me a gift paul smiths college, the address is not very happy.
18, a person, treat yourself; two people, treat each other
19, the carousel is the most brutal game, there is the eternal pursuit of the distance from each other!
20, re-tired, put your boat tied to the grass by the arrows to go.
21, some people like this, he is a maggot feel the world is a big bog.
22, regret the things I do, I only do things you regret.
23, the earth is in motion, a person will not always in a bad position
24, fifty cents and fifty cents is the happiest because they make up a piece.
25, can not hold the sand, simply Yang it
26, afraid of debt collection is a hero, afraid of debt is really poor!
27, people can not be too square or too round, one will be hurt a people far away from you, so people want to oval!
28, advertising look good, suddenly jumped out a drama.
29, you are not a cactus, why so strong.
30, I am not a rich future generations! But I do the rich ancestors paul smith clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment