Monday, 23 January 2012

ghd straighteners on sale-

Why is miley cyrus herve leger dress
points whenever you can break up I can hand encounter with live forget
as long as you can you and I live not in my body I'm not your body ghd straighteners on sale, what you then how you break up with me
I even forgot you you to me are the little things
I sincerely hope that you paul smith eyeglasses, after you and me Man and life in the short to ; health safe and happy end

look back everything that fan there are too many odd things
clearly have too many things by Ann and I have often paste
silence
a mockery of a place to diffuse a shadow of a ground to expect
one place Some of the pieces and their own people and things do not mention

worried and confused that panic is riding the torture

Man's life and rapid
you and me
not only blurred the face of research into the day to put off
know that after a lifetime of insomnia
is a contradiction between anxiety
used in power calculations to resolve the situation
to the confusion is so confused
I'm not even an angel can not change the hand of another pious life
< br> I am with the exception of some mouth one by one to the heart caused by the next
intact fast I can get some I addition to being less than some
addition
I can only back the lost smile to shreds I < br> cut on the facade of the former light
summer I like it often laugh often unhappy
smile smirk
raw so
you do not hurt me out of some unpleasant even if it is It's fast

naive regarding a collapse into a paste
all those ridiculous self-Yi Shi very
can not be together even if one child has it


Mayday light on


you that I was born dead
.... .....










No comments:

Post a Comment