Monday, 6 February 2012

ghd leopard print-without you I can not sleep

Who can do my sleeping pills ghd leopard print
who make my soul good night's sleep you the taste
of the
air scattered on every street corner
indelible
mind too much pain the memory
angel smile disrupt the memories of the track
imprisoned in your rely
sleep like no effective antidote


in this space and turn left black eye
past repeated
the I can not sleep
forget you I can not do
love you hopelessly
without you I sleep the vain
street casually run
want to find your the street


who can do my sleeping pills
who make my soul to sleep a good sleep < br > you the taste
of scattered air indelible on every street corner


turn in this space to turn to the only black eye
past repeated
the no I can not sleep
forget you I can not do
love you hopelessly
without you I can not sleep
street casually run
want to find your street
may find
like dogs
in like the fool
forget
who let me rest


without you I can not sleep
forget you I can not do
love you hopelessly
without you I to sleep
street casually run
want to find your street burberry outlet locations!


No comments:

Post a Comment