yesterday afternoon received a call at her house, an old classmate of the daughter tube called, and said to go to my house burberry perth, lost her mother home from the emergency hurried back to entertain her meal Yi Zuo watching TV, I have to see her brought from home plate, I asked her Han dishes, she said about God. Jesus is the God of her heart. From New Year to present this person to my house several times, and is believed God wanted me to follow her. Dish I do not want to see, from the mother to come back already tired and sleepy, and 10:30 tired of watching TV I said to rest, because the old pipe on duty was not at home, she was not sleeping my bed ..... I followed through, depressed death, and finally I can see the storm's not only that, see you very sleepy, and I know I say pointless, you listen to, I still sleep in that house it.
I set the table 6:30 am not ring, she took up the sound woke me wash, and a watch less than 6 points asics shoes sale, I wanted to lazy moment bed, so his son to wake up at 6:30 examination, the son of examination can not eat, like cooking and eating late to send her away, I will help her son pick up things, because more than 10 students to a son and try to Kaifeng to the body, NND, This is down to good, to see the light I do not speak up, sat on my bed to me about God, I am still asleep estimate is to look at nothing response, to pick up a book on the bedside table start a page ...... I read the last book she brought to my house, I see, is that God said about her book. Examination this time because his son more than I thought to do, not have time to get over her book asics onitsuka tiger ultimate 81, ah, she did not have time to read on to see me read to me, a page read na, ah ah ah ah. ....... only one word did not go, I'm going crazy ......
simply do not cook, and her son where she was going to medical examination and give a lift simply let her son play a go.
thought she left, to the sentence, a few days with a sister to me, let her to enchant you it ........ ah ah ah ah, I To completely collapsed ......
just something put away for her son, tried to send him to the body, is not ye sit down and taste, suck on so early in the morning, whenever he come home, are careful wait on, wait I did not expect people out of a difficult struggle.
Well .....
11 点 半 have not missed attending a wedding to go, quickly adjust this depressed mood about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment