Umbrella in the corner of my house , there is an already old umbrella , although it can no longer use , but I can not bear to throw away , because it full of deep maternal love .
a child , I lived in a place far away from the school , when her mother the rain is the most troublesome thing , because the road to the school fell into disrepair , there are already some of the old rotten , there are many pits filled water , would be easy to make people fall on the tumble , body splashes mud paddle . Whenever it rains, my mother would hold up an umbrella , carefully pulled me through those pits , take me to school.
remember one time , it began a heavy rain , my mother took my hand and I sent the school , who may grow up because of it, has become crowded under a small umbrella , and two people has no place for the . but how I want to go to school without an umbrella line . If wet bag , the dirty work , it might as well not school , thinking herve leger online, stretch my mother umbrella production : , my mother smiled , took my hand out of the house . Yeah really a big rain , crashed . . . . . . My bag out of the umbrella , the mother quickly umbrella stretched over my hands exposed on the outside , the mother hurried hand to pull me in. But I clearly see my mother 's hand exposed in the umbrella asics mens shoes, the mother's shoulder has been wet in half , half the clothes are still dripping . But my mother 's smile or not changed, but the water ends quietly climbed on her mother 's face smiling . School has finally arrived , my mother sent me to a classroom, and told me to good learning .
long time asics tiger shoes, I looked at my mother back home , my heart is dripping with her mother's clothes , way back under the umbrella of a mother's back , on the road with my mother and I love.
corner has some old umbrella , the umbrella pole has begun to rust , but still the same is ------- love , mother's love !
No comments:
Post a Comment