Thursday, 8 March 2012

oakley inmate- blank ...

Love you need a reason? Can anyone tell me? I went to look for! Share to find a reason to love you ...
have been many days did not see you, as if over a season as long, but when I really saw you, heard the familiar After the sound, I do not know what to say, in silence looking at you, the original to see you just want to hear your voice, really hear your voice paul smith mini, however, that special kind of feeling ... that
is what kind of mood?
that kind of a blazing heart?
that is what kind of a hot tears
at that moment, I do not know that my joy or sorrow, hope or disappointment, burst clear, the confusion in my mind, mind a panic frenzy, just want to hurry to find a place to properly vent, vent about it species, said could not say Tao Tao also do not understand the feeling ...
so in a night of rain drift alone in the room of one of only a quietly listening to one another the song of the first pain of depression, that the eye could not block the tears down my cheek slide down slowly ...
carefully think about how many people helpless in this world, how many heartbreaking people who do God deliberate arrangement? arrangements we have such a beautiful chance encounter? But why is the short!
heart slowly calmed down with the soothing music, in fact, just want every day to hear your voice, you remain in my heart your smile will appear, then on a rainy night paul smith scarves, this is a beautiful rainy night, soft music with me. your memory like a picture, a picture emerges in front of me, have a clear, vague, deep, shallow, full surplus, blank ...
in this world, in the person's life, I can not get, how many I can not grasp, I do not know if this is a happy feeling or a The sad ending fate would let me have you lost you. Who can tell me, how do I face, I lost you still have your.
wish you I tried to go to that stream flow endless tears.
how you came up to me gently with a brilliant smile.
wish you to accompany me to ride out a beautiful world. the window
the rain still quietly under a sound long period of floated to me, it was a sound from afar, oh! Is the sound of the wind, the wind want to tell me what the wind as if did not say, she just gently wiped off the face for my tears, and gently hug me, kiss me love with me in this a quiet rainy night, the wind whispered singing, I heard, it is a melodious flute, bagpipe, wind is the original language, is that you? You let the wind bring me your greetings? Only I can not read, read do not understand the language of the wind. To
silently thinking, why I love you.
I'm looking for a reason to love you, I ask the wind, the wind silent.
love a person is really no reason?
love a person is no fixed reason?
I just want the wind to tell you oakley inmate, would you please give me a reason to love your ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment